Monday, January 7, 2013

Saturday's FREE Pattern! - Toddler Slippers

(click to enlarge)

Size: Toddler - shoes size 4 (4-5in heal)
Price of pattern: FREE!!
Price of slippers: $20

Chain 13
Round 1: DC 7 in 4th ch from hook (first ch 3 equals 1st dc), 8 dc across, 8 dc in final ch, 8dc to end – 32 dc
Round 2: Ch 2, hdc in same ch as joining, 2 hde in next 7 dc, hdc in next 8 dc, 2 hdc in next 8 dc, 8 hdc to end – 48 dc
Round 3: Ch 1, sc in same ch as joining, sc in back loop of each hdc to end – 48 sc
Round 4: Ch 2, hdc in next sc and in every sc across in back loop only – 48 hdc (will create an outline around the sc done in round 3 – this is the outside of the slipper)
Rounc 5: Ch 1, sc in same ch as joining, sc in next 27 hdc, dc dec 4 times (over next 4 hdc), sc to end – 44 st
Round 6: Ch 1, sc in same ch as joining, sc in next 24 sc, hdc in next sc, dc dec 4 times, hdc in next sc, sc to end – 40 st
Round 7: Ch 1, sc in same ch as joining, sc in next 23 sc, hdc in next 2 sc, dc dec 4 times, hdc in next sc, sc to end – 36 st (do not finish off)
Start of cuff:
Round 1: Ch 8, attach with sl st in sc directly across (18 sc around heel), sl st in next ch going back around heel, ch 2, dc in same st as ch 2 (counts as 1 dc), dc in next 16 sc, dc in each ch across, do not join – 26 dc
Round 2: FpDc in next dc (skip ch 2), BpDc, alternating until you reach 1st FpDc, do not join, just mark
Round 3&4: repeat round 2, sl st in to next st,
Round 5: Ch 1, sc in same ch as joining, sc around, sl st to first sc
Round 6: Ch 2, dc in same st, dc around
Round 7: repeat rounds 2, 3, 4 and then 4 once more, finish off, weave in ends.
Fold at round 5.
Make 2


Saturday was a couple of days ago so I'm a little late posting this... sorry guys! Enjoy though. :) My daughter just adores these slippers and wears them regularly!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Nice pattern! Could you please tell me what size crochet stick you used? And the type of yarn? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe with this pair I used Redheart yarn. If not, it was I Love This Yarn. They are the same size, one is just softer (The ILTY brand) so I recommend it.

      I used an H or I hook. I have a very tight tension. If you do as well, I'd go with those sizes. If you have a looser tension I'd go with a G hook.

      Hope they turn out well for you!

      Delete