Thursday, January 3, 2013

Simple Baby Booties

(click to enlarge)

I did not create this pattern. I made these booties to help a friend figure out the pattern... and then altered it to fit what I wanted. :)

Here is the link to this free pattern: http://www.lionbrand.com/patterns/70225AD.html?noImages=&r=1

If you would like the instructions for the alterations I made, please comment and I will post them. :) Otherwise enjoy the free pattern! This picture shows the second size used in the pattern and if you need help figuring anything out or get stuck, feel free to ask.

And just to be clear, I did NOT create this pattern. It is linked to the original source where you can get the pattern and follow it. 

2 comments:

  1. I would love the pattern for the alterations for your bootie. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh goodness, I'm not sure I have them written down anymore. This post was so long ago. I will look through my harddrive and see if I can find them and if I can, I'll share!

      Delete