Monday, January 14, 2013

Free Pattern - Cabled Beanie

(click to enlarge)

Through talking to another crocheter, I learned of the cable stitch and decided to give it ago. I must say, I was extremely lucky with the pattern I found to follow because her instructions and picture by picture guide were AMAZING help. I don't know if I could have figured it out without that guide.

So yeah, the above is what I came up with.

The pattern can be found at: http://www.rheatheylia.com/index.php?page=patterns&id=8

I followed her pattern completely, I did not improvise or change anything.

My thoughts on this pattern are that it it fits tight on an adult but good on a kid. I followed the 70 stitch instructions so I think 80 would be perfect for an adult. :) 

Edit: I have been told that the link is not working so I wanted to share the main site to see if that can help you locate this beanie. www.rheatheylia.com :)

9 comments:

  1. I don't see a like for the pattern ;(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's there? The fifth line of writing. Says "the pattern can be found at:" and then the link. You just have to copy and paste it.

      Delete
  2. This link is not accessible. It seems to be a local link to only you or your computer. That's the error I get when I try to open it.
    Cute pattern I would love to try it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try rheatheylia.com and see if you can find it via a search from the general site? I use the link and it still works for me so I've no idea what is going on with that. But using her main site might help! I'll fix it in the blog as well!

      Delete
  3. This link works. I just tried it: www.rheatheylia.com
    I downloaded patterns off ofit last week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your first link works. I copied and pasted it and went directly to the pattern. Thank You. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here is the direct link ;)
    http://www.rheatheylia.com/index.php?page=patterns&id=8

    ReplyDelete