Monday, February 10, 2014

Chaos!

Chaos is the one word that describes my world most right now. My family and I just moved about an hour from where we were living and when unpacking isn't taking up my time, the children are. Crocheting and creating patterns has fallen to the wayside.

But not anymore, that I promise you! I have a couple of ideas on new patterns and would love to hear from you! What would you like to see?

I was thinking about continuing the Emy Collection and doing some matching fingerless gloves or going into a boy version and doing a Christian Collection (named after my son) with a little train or truck instead of a heart. What say you?

7 comments:

  1. We just moved a couple of months, too, but halfway across the country. I know the chaos of moving! I just recently discovered your blog, so any patterns you come up with will be new to me :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has been beyond crazy! I hadn't been able to pick up a hook or even think about a new design since we Wednesday night. I made up for it tonight by coming up with a brand new design hehe. I can't wait to share it!

      Delete
  2. I love the Emy Collection Beanie! I think an awesome idea would be Letters... of course, that may take awhile to figure out the pattern for each letter but a great challenge ;) For instance, my daughter's name begins with a K... so a simple block letter K would be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually thought about that! I wanted to do an E for my daughter. Keep an eye on it because I will do it!!

      Delete
  3. I would love to make this beautiful beanie for my granddaughter. She's 31/2 years old.
    I measured the circumference of her head and it's 20 inches. Would the size 2T-3T fit her?
    Looking forward to your response.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It should. It fit my daughter when she was in 3T but I never measured her head. I would try and if it seems to small, go up a hook size to a J. :)

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much for your prompt response. I'm going to start crocheting the beanie this afternoon. I'm sure my granddaughter will love it !!

      Delete