Friday, January 30, 2015

Winter Crochet Patterns - 25% off! - Expired

You read that title right! All of my winter patterns (including my graph hats) are 25% off until tomorrow night! :D You can get 25% off of one pattern or 25% off an entire purchase of all the patterns. It's completely up to you and how much money you want to save. The image below shows all the patterns included in the sale. All of my beanies, cowls, scarves, capes, etc are included! That means you can get my graph hat patterns for less than $2! And my regularly priced patterns for just a few pennies over $4!

This sale won't last long so be sure to get in on it while you can ;)


That's right... EVERYTHING in this image is on sale! My Autism collection... my graph hats... my capes... everything! <3 

Just head to my Ravelry store HERE... add the patterns you want to your cart and then...

Just use code: ENJOY15

And 25% will be taken off the total!!! :D 


No comments:

Post a Comment