Thursday, April 17, 2014

Youtube Directory

***Some of these video profiles are older and are no longer updated but still have great videos available, others update regularly. Browse through and find some amazing patterns and how to videos! If you have a crochet board you run on youtube, send me the link and I'll get it added!*** 

A

B

C

ChemKnit Tutorials - knitting & yarn dying

D

E

EvaEvaEva923 - Crochet & Jewelry

F

G

Good Knit Kisses - Loom knitting, knitting & crochet

H

Hectanooga1 - crochet, knitting, crafting & jewelry
HowCastArtsRec - Everything (lol)

I

i heart stitching - Crochet, sewing & more
Interweave Craft - Jewelry, knitting, quilting, weaving & crochet

J

K

L

M

N

O


P

Q


R

Ruby Steadman's Channel - Spanish & English 

S

Sheruknitting - knitting & crochet

T

Tracie Nguyen - Crochet & more

U


V

Very Pink Knits - Knitting & Crochet

W

X


Y

Z



2 comments:

  1. Amanda, you have done an awesome job with these directories! I LOVE the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, My Name is Leticia Wilson, But I am in known in the Crochet Community as Glama...I was asked by one of my viewers to contact you because they did not see my name in your Directory. My YouTube Crochet Channel Is: "Made With Love By Glama" I have 59K Subscribers and would love to be mentioned in Your Crochet Directory.

    Hugs,

    Glama

    ReplyDelete