Saturday, April 12, 2014

Pinterest Directory


Some of these board are small and others are HUGE. Some designers have mulitple pinterest boards, some have personal boards, some have community boards. No matter what link you click, though, you're sure to find an awesome pinterest board with some great ideas!! - Please comment or use the contact me link to send me more designer pinterest board links, thanks! 

A

Amanda @ MNE Crafts
Amy @ The Stitchin' Mommy 
Anabelle @ I'm Hooked 
Ashlee @ I'm Topsy Turvy

B

C

Corina @ Stitch 11
Crystal @ Crystalized Designs 

D

Debi @ Dearest Debi

E

Elisabeth @ Calleigh's Clips

F

G

H

Heidi @ Snappy Tots

I

J

Jenn @ NiftyNNifer
Jennifer D @ Fiber Flux
Jennifer WD @ Crochet by Jennifer
Jessie @ Jessie at Home
Jocelyn @ Too Cute Crochet

K

Kathy @ ELK Studio

L

Lisa @ Lisa Auch 

M


N

Nichole @ Niccup Crochet 

O

P

Q

R

Rebecca @ Little Monkey Crochet
Rebeckah @ Rebechkah's Treasures
Rhondda @ Oombawka Designs

S

Sedruola @ Yarn Obsession 
Stephanie @ Small Town Dreamz

T

The Crochet Lounge @ The Crochet Lounge
Tamara @ Moogly 
Tracie @ Crochet Happy 

U

V

W

X

Y

Z

 ZaMarah (Cassandra) @ Designs by Hebrew Hands 

14 comments:

  1. Thank you! I was already following 6 or 7, but now I am following them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! My boards are pretty small but I'd be grateful to be included. :) The link is:

    www.pinterest.com/littlemcrochet

    Thanks!

    Rebecca
    Little Monkeys Crochet
    www.littlemonkeyscrochet.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Amanda I think I also found some more awesome crochet people to follow too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Amanda! I would like to be added to your list! :) Here's my link:
    http://www.pinterest.com/stitchinmommy/

    Amy @ The Stitchin' Mommy
    www.thestitchinmommy.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry I am not a designer but wanted to thank you for gathering this group of designers together in one place. This was so fun and now I have that many more boards to drool over. Love it...thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nothing to be sorry about! I'm so glad to hear that you enjoyed this thread. Check back every so often as I'll be updating it as I find new boards!

      Delete
  6. I would love to be added! Http://www.pinterest.com/snappytots

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can you please add mine.. thank you Http://www.pinterest.com/countrycrochet1

    ReplyDelete