Thursday, January 30, 2014

Mermaid Photography Prop





This is my second pattern listed on etsy and I am so excited! I worked so hard on this pattern and am so glad I am able to share it with you all! There are so many things about it that I love and I'd like to share some of those with you!

First is the headband. It can fit a newborn AND a 12 month old. it is incredibly stretchy. It's the stretchiest crochet headband technique I've ever used.

Second is the chest piece. While the flower and the lace make for awesome decoration they are not required at all for this piece to look beautiful! The top dips in the center and curves up towards the shoulders gradually. The back is stretchy so it will fit up to 3-4 inches more due to stretch.

Then there comes the actual tail. I think my number one favorite thing with the tail is that the stitches look like little hearts! I just love that!

Right now, this tail is for sale on my etsy page at: https://www.etsy.com/listing/177720078/mermaid-photography-prop?ref=af_shop_favitem

For those interested, I also sell completed items, just comment or e-mail me at manda-nicole92@live.com or visit my facebook page at www.facebook.com/MNECrafts 

No comments:

Post a Comment